Monday, October 26, 2020

Isn't it Funny

 Life is funny. We get fat, we get skinny. One day you cut all of your hair off, the nest you're growing it out. Some days I feel like a writer, others it's all I can do to put words in the correct order. The one thing I know for sure, I'm a floral artist, who loves really good food, going to the gym, decorating my beautiful shop, and loves my family fiercely. 

Our family isn't perfect. Matter of fact, we are all a liitle crazy. My boys are both moving forward in life, and neither in the same way. My daughter dances to music none of us hears. She is her own person, and we have to accept that. It's all okay, not perfect, but simply OKAY.

Recently I had some, well, step siblings from my birth mother's family contact me. It went one week apart, each on a Tuesday, for 3 consecutive weeks. Not sure how I feel. I 'd like to know them, but not to make the birth mother mad, just because they interest me. I was adopted into a family and had an adopted brother. He didn't die. He stole, lied, and broke any type of a relationship we could ever have. So, I guess in some way, he is dead, at least to me. So possibly having a relationship with the 3 steps could be lovely. All the same they inetersst me. I am pleasently curious. And we are all in a position that stealing is no option, unless we steal a little of each others time.

I don't know if you believe in blessings, but I do. The past 6 years that I have owned my own business and it has been a wild ride. At first I wasn't sure if we were even going to make it. Well, isn't it funny, my shop has turned into an incredible blessing. We've grown so much. Moved her (as I refer to my shop)into a beautiful building we reno'd. Added inventory, added help, added customers, and added life. She makes me happy. Almost like another child I've seen mature into a beautiful entity. 

This little town has been such an inigma. At first I thought I'd never fit. And now, this is my town, I live here and I love it. I don't ever want to move. Period!

Life is constantly throwing those damn curve balls. When we least expect the wonder of life to lift us, there we are floating on love, compassion, and gratitude. Isn't it funny, life is life. And you'd better learn to surf, because all amazing things come in waves. See, isn't it funny?


Ps...I am laughing my ass off....SPELLCHECK IS GONE...sorry... this is all for my brain anywho...and I am not rechecking my work...lol have fun grammar police..I would insert an emoji here..it would be the little crazy one. The ennddddd!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Isn't it Funny

 Life is funny. We get fat, we get skinny. One day you cut all of your hair off, the nest you're growing it out. Some days I feel like a...